Home » Product Updates » Product Patch 1.4
Product Patch 1.4
- Autosave is implemented for template uploads
- Food and Beverages section is created in Settlement Report
- Attendances by Performance module is developed and introduced on the settlement form
- Public Safety account description is changed
- Select all option is added in performance dropdown in event settlement form
- Date sorting issue is updated
- Update to existing event will now redirect to Event Portal instead of Calendar
- Export to excel button is added for Client Data Export. Export to Excel button is added on Client list for export all client information with contacts information.
- Fixed the Deposit section issue to display financials information on settlement report for settlement category CB, LMJS, SDO
NEW FEATURE: Client Documents
- Introduced a document repository for Clients.
- Document repository will be created when new client initiates.
- Document button will be displayed on top bar and it will be redirected to document repository for document uploads.
NEW FEATURE: Venue Form
- Introduced Venue form
- User will be able to add Venue
- Select Venue Name
- Select short code
- User can set active/inactive venue
NEW FEATURE: Event Status Form
- User will be able to add Event Status
- Select Group/Child
- Select Background Color
- Select Text Color
- Select Calendar chip Color
- User can set active/Inactive event status
ENHANCEMENT: Application Updates & UI/UX Updates
- Introduced new loader designs
- Edit notes features is added on Client Notes, Event Notes, Monthly Notes, Performances Notes
- Update the time stamp design on all above notes modules.
- Event calendar flag chips can be used as filters.
- Enhance the delete performance setup from event details.
- User can delete performance by just click the delete button
- Validation updates in client management for contact form.
ENHANCEMENT: Backend Updates
- Event creation logic is updated, performance of event creation will be increased
- Introduced performance optimization across the application to enhance the performance of the application
- Introduced new page for incorrect URLs prompting Page not found errors
- Access denied page if logged in by unauthorized user having no rights to access EMAP
ENHANCEMENT: Event Settlement Updates
- Created and Created By is added in Event settlement list
- Update the logic of modified and modified by in Event settlement list
- Not submitted tags will be visible on every department for user to fill the information.
- Time stamp will be visible on every department
- Enhanced the UI of settlement Department
- Delete will be available for every department to delete the complete data per department